piatok 12. augusta 2016

What was going on?

Okay, the first question you ask is where have I been whole year without mentioning anything. It 's too complicated. I can assure you that everything is okay, i had just some problems at school, which i am changing this year to have good friends around me :) . Many things have happened. I came through plethora hair colours, changed my style, had a boyfriend who i broke up with, visited hospitals, psychologist... And now to good things :) i started doing excercises again and am visiting a fitness center ( by the way i can see the first results and am super excited, you should try that too :) ), met my new schoolmates who are very cute and friendly, we were soaking wet and were dancing in that rain , singing our new song "It is raining hey hou :) ! " Than i attended a talentshow (not a tv one) and i was third with the song Break free by Ariana Grande. I haven't succeeded in the first talentshow, i was ill and lost my voice. And at home :) we had kittens :) two times.. 7 kittens at home :D that's a lot, isn't it? There are many things i could tell you about, but you would be reading till morning, so we rather stay where we are. What is new for you :) ? Tell me about it :) anything similar? Oh and looots  of shopping :) I am looking forward for my good habbits and continuing my writting here! :)

1 komentár: