štvrtok 11. augusta 2016

My bottle , good or not?

I bought this one, because i like the design and description was perfect- material used there is the same as the one used for bottles for babies. It costed me around 15€ and after two weeks were the letters disappearing. The next thing is that my pocked for it is usually a little wet. But i don't regret anyway , because i can make fresh tea there, the temperature doesn't matter, the bottle is made to be okay with high temperatures. And i take it everywhere with me :) . My mom always makes fun of me, that i am like a babygirl- always with my bottle :) . We have many kinds of fruit in our garden and my favorite are strawberries with rasberries. Take few of them, nearly half of the bottle, banana, vanila ice cream, vanila sugar and add cold milk. Mix that altogether and you 've got perfect smoothie in summer, which i totally love. And this bottle is good for this, it stays cool longer time :) try and let me know how you like it :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára