nedeľa 5. júla 2015

10 Facts YOU din't know about me!



Sunny day, everyone is out of the beans and wants to have crazy time with friends outside. I love summer as well and I will tell you some hidden facts about me real especially in summer.
1. I am too lazy to dress up my swimwear so I jump into the swimming pool like i am dressed
2. I often call numbers I dont know
3. I eat pancakes with a
pple and cheese
4. When I sleep my legs are on the wall
5. I sleep with my teddy bears
6. When I laugh my voice is like little child's
7. I can't have more than 12 marshmallows in my mouth in the same time
8. I eat as much as my dad
9. I change my hair colour every month
10. I can create poem on the way of speaking
Weird or Crazy??
I have no idea, everyone has got something specific, it can be very funny, what is your crazy custom? Do you feel the same? Let ne know :)



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára